Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Colorful Lizards, Cleaning Collars and Eye Drops!

 Here are a few highlights from the past few weeks!

 We have a new friend that has been spotted more than once around our porch.  He is a fast little blue tailed lizard. Isn't he the cutest?!?

 Some of our collars have been getting dingy so Buttercup helped us wash them by paw.  Tide works great to get them looking brand new and smelling fresh!


While giving me one of my numerous skunk related baffs momma noticed my right eye, which has a cataract, was red when my left eye was not.  So she had Dr. Flanary take a look at it.  Dr. Flanary stained my eye green to look for a scratch or ulcer but found nothing and determined the redness came from my cataract making my eye inflamed.  So now I has to have drops at bed time.  In one week I will have to have my eye rechecked.  Getting old is no fun! :(

Wags and Licks,
Mollie, Bobo and Buttercup

5 comments:

  1. We hope your eye is OK. You have a great doctor so it'll be good in no time.

    Wonder if Tide would work on Brudder Max (DaOdderWeenie)...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paws crossed for your booboo eye!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like your new friend. Hope those droppers work
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope your eye gets better. Still chuckling over you big stinky. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, now you got Ma gettin ALL KINDS of ideas abouts washin' my stuffies!!!! OH NOES!!!
    I've worked VERY HARD gettin them smellin' just right...nuts.
    Oh, I'm sorry abouts your eye, hopefully those droppies will do the trick!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!