Friday, May 25, 2012

FVC Work

This is a post by Katie the momma
 
Every time I go to work at the clinic I am greeted by Miss Fancy Foo Foo.  She is such a spunky little girl. 


As always not long after I arrive she hears something and runs off to protect her clinic!

While Fancy was off doing her thing I was in Dr. Flanary's office doing goat work...



...Duck work...

...Bunny work...

...and pig work.


This is a little male from Dottie's litter and he is the size of an iPhone.  Is he just not the cutest thing you have ever seen??!?!?!?!?

The majority of what I do is make birth certificates, pedigrees, registration papers, list the babies for sale, handle emails and organize photos. I truly love this work and getting to learn about animals.  I have expanded my vocabulary and my knowledge of farm animals.

-Katie
(the momma)

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun, I would love to be able to work with all those animals!

    And you're right, that little piglet is the cutest thing on four feet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds as though you TRULY have your dream job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Fancy Foo Foo is a cutie for sure and that piglet makes me squee! What a great job you have!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!! Are those little ones adorable
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really fun job you have! We look forward to learning more about the animals from you!

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!