Thursday, October 6, 2011

Barktoberfest 2011

We Can't believe its already October. And as you all know this is our busy month. Pawties almost every weekend! Our first pawty of the month was at the Benton Marshall County Humane Society's Barktoberfest.

We set up our booth and raffled a quilt.

In all we made $35 to donate to the Humane Society!!!

Our booth was over in the adoption area so we had this view...

From left to right Sam, Jeb, and Bristol. All day people walked the pups and gave them love then at 12pm Bristol went for her last walk and the family filled out the application and she went home with them!!!! Congrats girl!

Mid-day we went though the yard sale with grandma and found a few goodies.

Including these yummy cupcakes.

Then it was time fur our nap.

While we were napping momma was oohing over Bo the Maltese in the next booth, you know she has a soft spot fur them!


Now fur your viewing pleasure....Doggie pictures!









Before we knew it it was 1pm and time for the Pet Costume Contest!

A lovely pumpkin named Johnny Cash

A sweet retriever girl

A Schnauzer dressed as an angel

And a pretty poodle mix!

MOM I am ready fur my close up!

Me too me too!

Heading up fur judging. Bobo was Count Dogula

And I was Chiquita! See I even have a bowl of fruit on me head.

I shook my ruffles!

Whew we were tired and took a quick power nap while the judges deliberated.

We won three titles at Barktoberfest

Bobo won Funniest Costume!

I won Best Trick!

Plus I won BEST IN SHOW! I am so honored!

Thank you Benton Marshall County Humane Society fur putting on such a pawsome event!

Now I would like to introduce you to Lilac. Yes this is Lilac she is dressed as a Witch porcupine for Howl-o-ween. she was at Barktoberfest with us but didn't manage to get in any of the pics. She was visiting all the rescue doggies!

CAN WE HAVE SOME OF THAT BACON MOLLIE WON NOW?

Hold on Bobo I think i can get it open...


JACKPOT!

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo and Bobo
*Howl-o-ween doggies*

4 comments:

  1. I just love your outfits! Congrats on your wins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how awesome. We love the quilt and of course the cupcakes
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did really well on that day! Talking about cleaning up all the prizes!!! Well Done! I loved looking at the cupcakes, and hearing about the adoption too!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on all your prizes!!!

    You guys looked great! The cupcakes look amazing! :D

    I love your costumes as well! Where did you get them?

    xo
    Luna

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!